|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (329 days ago)|
- Access to private the Nevern Square Garden
- Private terrace
- Wood flooring
- Two double bedrooms
- Overlooking Nevern Square Garden
Beautifully presented apartment with a mixture of modern and antique décor alongside its newly refurbished appearance. The property offers features that include a private terrace and a full access to Nevern Square Garden.
Beautifully presented apartment with a mixture of modern and antique décor alongside its newly refurbished appearance.
With its advantage of being a top floor apartment, it carries lots of light throughout the kitchen, living room, double bedrooms and conveniently has a skylight which shines against the rich bathroom. Both bedrooms come furnished with built in wardrobes. The spacious living room leads to a newly decked terrace which is full of natural sunlight and space for socialising. The exceptional furniture enriches the apartment and brings lots of character and personality.
As a Nevern Square tenant, you will have full access to Nevern Gardens which is about three quarters of an acre in size. The Garden is surrounded by planted flower shrubs, trees and perennials. The broad central lawn helps bring a different landscape to the area due to its suburban scenery.
The flat is a very short walk away from Earls Court tube station. Also within walking distance there is Earls Court Road which boasts many shops from supermarkets to trendy restaurants.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61728710.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3472E5824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Earls Court Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.