|Added on Rightmove:||15 July 2016 (491 days ago)|
- Delightful two bedroom house with secluded location
- Well proportioned and naturally bright throughout
- Generous living area with ample space to dine
- Ample storage, loft, airing cupboard and fitted wardrobes
- Practical open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Off-street parking
- Lovely front and communal gardens
SHORT LET. This delightful two bedroom house, is well proportioned throughout offering a generous living area, good-sized bedrooms and charming front garden.
The house is located within easy reach of a number of local amenities throughout Camberwell. The local transport links include Demark Hill Station (National Rail) which provides an excellent service into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.