|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 September 2016 (350 days ago)|
- Sea views
- Short walk to the beach
- 1 Master bedroom with sea views
- 5 double bedrooms
- 3 large reception rooms
- Swimming pool
Wyndham House is a grade II listed town house built c.1790 it of classical proportions and one of the most impressive houses within Aldeburgh. Occupying a prominent position at the end of Aldeburgh's High Street, the property is tucked within its own walled garden which has a beautifully maintained lawn and a private swimming pool. The accommodation is arranged over three floors with the bedrooms at the front of the property having views of the sea, this includes the master bedroom.
The accomodation comprises:
3 large reception rooms
Basement with wine cellar
Kitchen (5.44 x 3.51m / 17'10 x 11'6)
Dining Room (5.87 x 5.56m / 19'3 x 18'3)
Sitting Room (8.28 x 7.82m / 27'2 x 25'8)
Drawing Room (6.58 x 5.54m / 21'7 x 18'2)
Laundry Room (4.19 x 2.41m x 13'9 x 7'11)
Wine Cellar (3.81 x 2.49m / 12'6 x 8'2)
Master Bedroom (5.44 x 5.16m / 17'10 x 16'11)
Bedroom 2 (5.49 x 3.35m / 318' x 11')
Bedroom 3 (6.22 x 3.84m / 20'5 x 12'7)
Bedroom 4 (6.22 x 4.01m / 20'5 x 13'2)
Bedroom 5 (4.52 x 3.96m / 14'10 x 13')
Bedroom 6 (4.62 x 4.14m / 15'2 x 13'7)
Total Area: 519 sq m (5,593 sq ft)
Wyndham House is accessed via a private drive off of Wentworth Road, the property has four garages and a large walled garden with a manicured lawn, mature trees and a swimming pool, the lawn also has its own irrigation.
A gardener is provided at an additional cost to the Tenant of £70 per week, this includes the maintenance of the garden and swimming pool.
The Landlord would prefer for the tenants to keep the current cleaner which will be at an additional cost of £36 per week. This is for three hours work per week.
1. Subject to contract the house is to be let on an assured shorthold tenancy on a minimum term of 12 months.
2. The tenant is responsible for the payment of outgoings including council tax, electricity, gas, water, and telephone.
3. A returnable deposit equivalent to 2 months rent will be required prior to the commencement of the tenancy. This sum will be returned at the end of the term less any amount for dilapidations or breaches of the terms of the tenancy agreement.
4. Application and referencing fee: For one tenant £282 (£235 plus VAT). Additional tenants £36 (£30 plus VAT) Guarantors £36 (£30 plus VAT) . Inventories/Check-in/Check-out: the Landlord pays the incoming inventory and check-in report and the tenant pays for the check-out report at the then prevailing price.
5. No pets
6. The Tenant is responsible for gardening.
Mains water, electricity and drainage, gas central heating Council Tax Band G. The property is under the jurisdiction of Suffolk County Council and Suffolk Coastal District Council.
EPC Rating F
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference R13519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Ipswich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.