|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2017 (69 days ago)|
- Bills Included
- 667 SQ FT
- Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating
- Council Tax Band B
- Walking Distance to CAMDEN TOWN
- Within easy reach of the UNDERGROUND (Northern Line)
- Flexible living accommodation
- Recently REFURBISHED
- Ideally suited to STUDENTS or SHARERS
- Surrounded by Shops, Bars and Cafe`s
This apartment situated on the 2nd floor (with lift) of a residential development just a short walk from Camden Town offers 3 double bedrooms, large separate reception room with access to a private balcony, modern fully fitted eat-in kitchen with washing machine, electric oven and hob and a table and chairs to seat 4, newly refurbished fully tiled shower room and access to a private balcony overlooking communal gardens.
Further benefiting from neutral modern decor, wood floors throughout, gas central heating, access to a private balcony and large windows offering plenty of natural light.
Ideally situated within walking distance to Camden Town underground (northern line) and Kentish Town West over ground offering easy access in and around the city, this apartment is surrounded by a wealth of local amenities including, shops, bars and cafes, the local night life of Camden is just a few minutes` walk away.
Ideally suited for students this apartment offers easy access to both UCL and REGENTS BUSINESS SCHOOL, this apartment is within easy reach of both PRIMROSE HILL and REGENTS PARK.
All photographs are provided for guidance only. Fees apply. Please ask us for more details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Charles & Co., Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.