|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (282 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Separate living room / 3rd bedroom
- Bright and airy throughout
- Close to a variety of transport links
- Close to WC1's main universities including UCL, LSE and SOAS.
- Available immediately
A charming two bedroom apartment available for immediate occupancy, situated on the raised ground floor of this sought after mansion block, in the heart of WC1.
This delightful property opens into a wide and inviting hallway, which leads to two generous double bedrooms. Both are set to the rear of the building offering peaceful sleeping quarters. To your right at the end of the hall you will find a recently redecorated bathroom, and to your immediate right a spacious reception leading to a separate, fully fitted kitchen with attractive exposed brick.
The Landlord will permit the reception to be used as a 3rd double bedroom, however you should be comfortable with the kitchen being accessed from this and note that a higher rental premium will be required (price on application).
There is original wooden flooring throughout the apartment along with an abundance of storage and natural light.
Tavistock Place itself is ideally positioned, close to Bloomsbury's main academic institutions and nearby amenities of the Grade II listed Brunswick Centre.
The property is also a short walk from Kings Cross International, Russell Square and Euston Underground Stations.
Offered fully furnished, this wonderful apartment is available immediately. Early viewings recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLL000A21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Bloomsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.