|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (380 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Private Garden
- Ground Floor
- Close to Ewell West Station (Zone 6)
- 10 Minute Walk From Ewell Village
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Available Now
- EPC Rating - C
- Council Tax Band - D
* BLACK FRIDAY DEAL - HALF PRICE FEE`S **The Personal Agent are pleased to present this ground floor apartment that is offered to the market (in our opinion) in excellent decorative order and is located arguably in the most private position within a highly sought after development built in 2005 by Laing Homes.
The accommodation comprises 18ft x 11ft lounge/kitchen/diner with double doors to a south facing private garden with decked seating area, two bedrooms, family bathroom and excellent storage. Further features to note include full double glazing, gas central heating, recessed celling speakers throughout. There is also visitors parking with side access providing access to one allocated parking space to the rear.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable - upon request, further information will be provided by The Personal Agent.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Personal Agent, Epsom - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.