|Added on Rightmove:||07 April 2017 (170 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom House
- Two Bathrooms
- Close to RAF Lakenheath & RAF Mildenhall
- Built In Closets to all Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- Duel Voltage
*** NO FEES FOR USAF MEMBERS ***
This stunning home will sweep you off your feet! It is only a stone’s throw away from RAF Lakenheath. Now the property is fully refurbished inside, it is ready for viewings so will not be around much longer.
*** NO FEES FOR USAF MEMBERS ***
This stunning home will sweep you off your feet! It is only a stone’s throw away from RAF Lakenheath giving you the best of both worlds. It is an easy trip to work but you have the freedom too.
It has a brand new kitchen that opens up onto an open plan living area with large windows on both sides letting in natural light throughout the whole day. Downstairs you will also find the master bedroom with beautiful en-suite bathroom, this gives you both space and privacy to relax! The other three double bedrooms are found upstairs and have built in closets and the family bathroom with shower over bath is found alongside them.
There is a large, fully enclosed garden to the rear with plenty of storage attached to the house. At the front is a driveway for parking and there is plenty of on street parking too.
Now that the property is fully refurbished inside, it is ready for viewings so will not be around much longer. Call today to make sure you do not miss out!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61852091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1911I3022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Brandon Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.