|Added on Rightmove:||12 September 2016 (399 days ago)|
3 HAWTHORN AVENUE, TADCASTER LS24 9UA
A spacious, stone-faced 3-bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW (75 sq m. or 800 sq ft.) with garage and enclosed on 3 sides ensuring a good degree of privacy, with gas-fired central heating and double-glazed windows. The well-presented accommodation includes entrance porch, hall, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Unfurnished. Garage and parking for 2 cars in tandem on the tarmac drive.
RENT: £800 pcm exclusive
Property ref: 1515
BOND: £975 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 12 months. The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £800 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £975 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tenancydepositscheme.com
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £185 for a couple (£165 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2016/2017 (gross) £1,614.39 - Band 'D'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply).
6. It is expected that the property will be available from the end of November and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Leave Tadcaster town centre and proceed towards Leeds. Turn left after the pedestrian crossing into Stutton Road. Proceed nearly to the end of the built-up area and take the last turning on the left into Hawthorn Avenue. The property is identified by our 'To Let' board on the left hand side of the street.
ALL ON THE GROUND FLOOR
ENTRANCE HALL: Timber entrance door with double-glazed side screen. Cupboard housing Glowworm Space-Saver gas-fired central heating boiler and electricity fusebox; coat-hooks to back of door.
LOUNGE: 5.35m. x 2.69m./3.04m. having double-glazed patio window to rear garden and second window. Feature stone-edged fireplace with raised hearth fitted with coal-effect fire. T.V. point. Coving to ceiling. 2 ceiling light fittings each with 3 lamps. Carpet.
DINING ROOM: 3.83m. x 2.61m. having double-glazed window to rear. Carpet.
KITCHEN: 3.58m. x 2.21m. well fitted with a range of white fronted wall and base units with laminated worktops and tiled surround including one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Display cabinet with spice boxes under. New Indesit gas cooker with glass lid* above hob and extractor hood above. Electrolux larder refrigerator*. Washing machine*. Under counter Zanussi freezer*. Wall-mounted telephone. Double-glazed window to front. Carpet.
INNER HALL: With loft access. Shelved airing cupboard with insulated cylinder and fitted with electric immersion heater.
BEDROOM 1: 4.49m. x 2.64m. including large built-in wardrobe with 2 sliding mirror doors. Double-glazed window to rear. Carpet. T.V. aerial. Telephone point.
BEDROOM 2: 3.75m. x 2.61m. having double-glazed window to front. Carpet.
BEDROOM 3: 2.51m. x 1.70m. with double-glazed window to front. Coving to ceiling. Carpet. Small-paned, glazed door to hall.
BATHROOM: 2.48m. x 1.75m. fitted with pastel coloured suite comprising panelled bath with 'Aqualisa' tank-fed shower over bath in fully tiled recess, pedestal washbasin and w.c. Wall-mounted cabinet. Linolite shaver socket/light above large wall mirror. Window.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water is provided by the Glowworm Space Saver gas-fired boiler located in a cupboard in the hall.
GARAGE: Single garage with up and over door; electricity laid on.
GARDEN: Small gardens screened to the front by timber fencing with stone flagged paths and borders. Enclosed cultivated garden area to the side. The rear garden is neatly landscaped with a small shaped lawn and well-stocked borders, part-stone and part-fenced boundary wall and stone flagged patio. Garden shed to the rear of the garage.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property; water is metered.
Appliances marked with an asterisk (*) will be repaired/replaced at the discretion of the landlord; if they are unfit for use, the tenant will have to provide his own appliances.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61856843.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference REN1515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.