Office to rentMeadow Lane, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG14
£5,000 pa (£417 pcm)
463 sq. ft.
- 463 sq ft (43 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Modern Ground Floor Offices
- Located In Popular Village
- Private Access
- Gas Central Heating
The premises are located in the centre of the popular dormitory village of Burton Joyce and are conveniently placed for access to all village amenities including local shops, schools and public transport.
Burton Joyce lies approximately 6 miles to the north east of Nottingham City Centre to which there is good access via the main A612 Colwick Loop Road. Burton Joyce also enjoys a cross country rail link to both Nottingham and Lincoln.
The accommodation comprises a well presented ground floor office suite within a larger two storey detached property.
The offices which have their own private access have the benefit of full gas fired central heating, suspended tiled ceilings, integral Category II lighting and are fully carpeted throughout. The office also benefits from a burglar and fire alarm system.
There is ample off-street parking in close proximity to the office.
The property provides the following approximate net internal floor areas:-
Office One 32 sq m (344 sq ft) with store cupboard.
Office Two 8.5 sq m (91 sq ft)
Kitchen 2.5 sq m (27 sq ft) stainless steel sink unit with base unit, Triton hand wash.
Separate Toilet with low flushing WC, extractor fan.
Net Usable Floor Area = 43 sq m (462 sq ft)
Mains electricity and water are connected to the property and drainage is to the main sewer.
There is a shared gas fired central heating system and the tenants will pay a proportion of the heating cost to the landlord.
The property is offered to let by way of a new internal repairing and insuring lease for a minimum term of 3 years.
The tenant will be responsible for all internal repairs and decoration.
£5,000 per annum inclusive of rates payable quarterly in advance on the usual quarter days.
The incoming tenant to be responsible for the payment of the landlords reasonable legal costs in connection with the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
Strictly by arrangement with the agents, Spencer Birch, 8 Clarendon Street, Nottingham NG1 5HQ, telephone Karen Byars (0115) 9644238.
CONSUMER PROTECTION REGULATIONS 2008
All statements contained in these particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract or warranty. Unless specified to the contrary interested parties should note the following;
1. All dimensions, distances and floor areas are approximate.
2. Any information given on Town and Country Planning matters and Rating matters has been obtained by verbal enquiry only from the appropriate Local Authority. Interested parties are recommended to obtain written verification thereof.
3. Any information on tenure or tenancies, etc, has been provided to us in good faith by the vendor/lessor of the property. Prospective purchasers/lessees are strongly recommended to have this information verified by their solicitors or other advisers.
4. All information on the availability of mains services is based on information supplied by the vendor or lessor. Statements regarding service installations do not warrant their condition or serviceability.
1. The issuing of these particulars does not constitute an offer or a contract.
2. The property is offered subject to contract and it still being available at the time of enquiry.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing.
These particulars are issued on the distinct understanding that all negotiations are conducted through Spencer Birch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61857059.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference bingleyhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer Birch Chartered Surveyors, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.