|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (376 days ago)|
- Luxurious penthouse apartment in the city centre
- Impressive master bedroom with ensuite & balcony
- Oak wood flooring throughout
- Flat screen televisions and bose sound system
- Secure underground parking & lift entry system
- Energy Performance Rating C
We are pleased to offer this luxurious apartment to the market in Friars Gate on Low Friar Street. This penthouse apartment in the Heart of Newcastle City Centre, close to all the amenities the city has to offer. The apartment is conveniently placed to access the shops, bars, restaurants and transport links.
The apartment has two double bedrooms, open plan lounge/ kitchen/ diner and utility room, as well as a family bathroom and en-suite to the master bedroom. Oak wood flooring runs throughout most of the rooms. Access to the spacious balcony is via the living area and master bedroom.
The property also benefits from a 40inch flat screen television with Bose sound system and flat screen televisions wall mounted in both bedrooms. This apartment is fully furnished with secure underground parking and secure lift entry system to apartment.
Admin Fees May Apply
Professional - 50% of months rent + vat
Deposit of 1 months rent
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SQ31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easiliving, Jesmond - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.