|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (353 days ago)|
- FITTED KITCH
The apartment comprises entrance hall with storage cupboards, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a second bedroom and family bathroom. There is a separate fully fitted kitchen and living room with Juliet balcony.
Centrally heated throughout and one secure car parking space.
Available Immediately at £750 pcm
Please be aware that Council Tax and Utilities are not included in the rent.
We will require payment of a non-refundable £250 holding deposit (this will go towards the overall month and a half rent deposit that is taken upon the signing of the tenancy agreement) together with our administration fee which covers the referencing and set up of the tenancy. This fee varies dependent on the number of applicants - please be aware that every person over the age of 18, who will be living in the property, has to be credit checked and whether a guarantor is needed - see the details below:-
1) One applicant - £180 (inc. VAT)
2) Two applicants - £280 (inc. VAT)
3) For every subsequent applicant - £70 (inc. VAT) e.g. 3 x applicants is £350
4) For every guarantor - £70 (inc. VAT)
Robert Powell Residential Lettings is a member of the ARLA Money Protection Scheme and our redress scheme for consumers is The Property Ombudsman
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101367005353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Powell, Birmingham - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.