Office to rentHope Street, Motherwell, Lanarkshire, ML1
£19,000 pa (£1,583 pcm)
1,250 sq. ft.
- 1,250 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services and A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Next to Motherwell Train Station
- Modern Stand-alone Building with Car Parking and Yard
- Former Office but maybe suitable for Restaurant/Take-away/Hot Food Delivery
Motherwell has a resident population in excess of 32,000 people and is located some 15 miles to the
south east of Glasgow.
The subjects are prominently located on the north side of Hope Street (A721) which forms the inner ring road around the town centre and as such the property is easily accessible to all parts of Motherwell.
The property is located next to the town centre car parking and is next to MOTHERWELL TRAIN STATION
The main shopping area for the town is on the door step whilst THE AQUATEC SPORTS CENTRE is next door.
There are a large number of schools in the immediate vicinity with both DALZIEL HIGH and BRAIDHURST HIGH being under 0.5 miles away.
The subjects comprise a modern stand-alone building of red blockwork and rendered finish under a mono pitched roof.
The property also benefits from its own private car park for 8 cars.
Internally the property is open plan and includes toilet and kitchen facilities and is in good order with lighting and heating available.
The windows are also protected by external shutters.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61874423.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WSAaz. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.