|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (437 days ago)|
- Top floor period maisonette
- 3 double bedrooms
- large ktichen/reception room
- Recently refurbished
- Private garden
- En suite and bathroom
- Public transport
- Early viewing recommended
- Contact the agent for viewing
A three double bedroom period flat to let in West Norwood. Arranged over the top floor of a stunning period building this exceptionally large property has been refurbished though out and offers copious amounts of living space. Comprising a brand new fitted kitchen with build in appliances, island with gas hob, wrap around reception room, three double bedrooms one with en suite and brand new bathroom. To the rear of the property is a private garden which is paved with Indian flag stone. Thurlby Road is a popular tree lined residential street in West Norwood, within close proximity of West Norwood (London Bridge/Victoria) rail and popular local schools and amenities. EPC; D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61880129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PWL37045-t-6623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, West Norwood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.