|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2017 (64 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 285969
Property Reference: 285969.
Spacious Edwardian five-bedroomed house. Fantastic location for Students - very popular, close to all amenities and a short walk from the University.
5 Bedrooms, spread across three floors, main bathroom plus two other WC's. There are 4 double rooms and one single.
Spacious Kitchen/dining area with attached conservatory to the rear. There is also a small garden.
Fully Furnished and available NOW!
Private landlord with no agency fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £300.00 per month (£69.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £300.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 20 September, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 10 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: E
If calling, please quote reference: 285969
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61881922.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28596920092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.