|Added on Rightmove:||13 September 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Located on the second floor
- Good-sized reception room with bright décor
- Separate well equipped kitchen
- Two double well presented bedrooms
- Attractive wood floors
- Set within a period conversion
LONG LET. This bright and airy two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living and entertaining space with modern, neutral décor and a private roof terrace.
The property is moments from beautiful Regent's Park and the popular shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Baker Street and Marylebone High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.