|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2017 (146 days ago)|
- Stunning Traditional Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedooms & 2 Reception Rooms
- Available from 10th November 2017
- Application Fees Apply:
- Reference Fee £150 inclusive of VAT per Tenant
- Deposit £1200
Beautifully presented traditional semi-detached in this sought after location of Higher Penwortham. The subject of extensive renovation, rarely does a property of this calibre come to the rental market. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room, stylish new fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, cloakroom, three bedrooms, modern white bathroom and a separate W.C. The property benefits from double-glazing throughout and is warmed via a new central heating system. Outside driveway, detached garage, gardens to the front and rear. Newly decorated and new flooring throughout. Early viewing highly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8117624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.