Retail Property (high street) to rent15-17, Mill Lane, Macclesfield, SK11
Removed 3,447 sq. ft. | £35,000 pa| £2,917 pcm
- 3,447 sq ft (320 sq m)
- Prominent Retail Showroom
- 39m Main Road Frontage On Arterial route, 12,000 vehicles passing per day.
- Visible From The Silk Road Town Centre Bypass
- Opposite Residential Development Site
- Can Be Split
- Car Parking
- Close Proximity To Railway Station
CAN BE SPLIT
A substantial and prominent retail showroom with a 39m (128') frontage visible from the Silk Road. Around 12,000 vehicle movements a day, make this one of the most prominent retail units in Macclesfield. The property consists of a large ground floor with open sales area, goods access to the rear, together with 6 car parking spaces accessed via Lowe Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61886468.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hallams Property Consultants , Macclesfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.