|Added on Rightmove:||11 August 2016 (468 days ago)|
- Two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor
- Large open-plan kitchen/reception room
- Two spacious double bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Sleek shower room
- Great development in a prestigious St James's location
- Secure building with lift and concierge
SHORT LET. Set on the fourth floor of a great development, this stylish two double bedroom apartment boasts large open-plan kitchen/reception room with balcony and master bedroom with en suite.
You can find a number of pavement cafes and galleries with the sights of St James Park and Buckingham Palace moments away. For a more extensive range of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants Victoria Street is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.