|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 February 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Master bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Chic bathroom
- Double reception room with space to dine
- Fantastically presented and chain free
- Open living space with wooden flooring
- West facing garden, perfect sociable garden
- Quiet road in SM1
SHORT LET. Located moments from amenities and transport links, this excellent three bedroom terrace house is bright and spacious throughout, featuring a fantastic double reception room and a private rear garden.
The property benefits from a superb location in Central Sutton, just moments from a great range of amenities offered on Sutton High Street. Transport links include Sutton station (National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sutton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.