|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2016 (523 days ago)|
- Superb Town centre location
- Close to amenities
- Five minute walk to the station
- Ideal for commuting
- Well-presented throughout
- Wood burning stove
- Private garden
- Stunning views over Guildford
A superb three bedroom detached family home situated on one of Guildford's most sought after roads. The property's offers bright and spacious accommodation, large living room with working wood-burner, spacious dining room, modern kitchen, master bedroom, double bedroom and a single bedroom, a lovely private courtyard garden, small decking area and a garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2145267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pillars, Independent Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.