|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (271 days ago)|
- Unusual & unique property measuring 1107 sq. ft.
- Split-level apartment over three floors
- Mezzanine-level bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Lots of original & stunning features
- Fully furnished to a great standard
- Shower room/guest WC on ground floor
- Original Parquet flooring & large windows
- Huge basement workshop
- Stunning Victorian apartment block adjacent to parkland
- Short walk to local amenities inc. All Saints & Poplar DLR Stations
AMAZING LIVE/WORK SPACE NEAR DLR
This amazing and unique space is like a time-capsule, with many great features catching your eye. As a one bedroom flat without the 'Penthouse' tag, its 1107 sq. ft. size already indicates this to be a rather unusual property.
Laid out over three floors: A homely, bright reception with parquet flooring and large windows - not to mention the unusual pieces of furniture - leading to a stylish functional kitchen and contemporary shower room/WC on the ground floor. Stairs (with added shelving) lead to a good-size Mezzanine-level bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Then there is the proverbial icing on the cake: An enormous basement workshop! Perfect for Artists, Designers or anyone needing a quiet spacious work area. Conveniently close to Canary Wharf, this is a must-see!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 100073000461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Base Property Specialists, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.