|Added on Rightmove:||14 September 2016 (403 days ago)|
- Large reception room with beautiful big windows
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Large bathroom with utility space
- Lovely kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful period conversion
- Fully refurbishment throughout
LONG LET. This large one bedroom, first floor flat boasts ample living space throughout, a large double bedroom with wardrobe space, bay windows in the reception room and is located in a quiet, residential building.
This property is ideally located within moments of Thornton Heath Recreation ground ad Thornton Heath Station which offers great transport links into central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.