|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (431 days ago)|
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- NEW KITCHEN
- NEW DECOR & FLOOR COVERINGS
- UNDER STAIRS STORAGE
- HOUSE BATHROOM WITH MODERN SUITE
- ENCLOSED FLAGGED YARD WITH SHED
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
- NO PETS
With a NEW KITCHEN, NEW DÉCOR and NEW FLOOR COVERINGS this delightful BRIGHT AND AIRY mid terrace further boasts 2 double bedrooms, modern bathroom, GAS CENTRAL HEATING and double-glazing. This LOVELY HOME is centrally located within the HEART OF THIS POPULAR Middletown residential area
The property briefly: Small entrance vestibule, Lounge with new décor and carpet, Brand new fitted kitchen and good under stairs storage.
First floor: 2 DOUBLE bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes. House bathroom with modern suite & shower over bath.
Outside: Enclosed flagged yard with shed and outside toilet
The best place in Britain to live as judged by The Sunday Times 2014
Surrounded by idyllic Dales countryside known locally as "The Gateway to the Dales"
Historic market town complete with Castle, Canal and Cobbled High Street.
Excellent shopping and recreational facilities.
Exceptional primary and secondary schooling.
Comfortable daily commuting to northern towns and cities
Superb rail network to Leeds, Bradford and beyond.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61929026.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Skipton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.