|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Newly Redecorated and Furnished
- Spacious Living Room and Bedrooms
- Direct Access to Sunny Garden
- Fabulous Location
- Available From 26th July 2016
- Council Tax Band F
** First Month Rent Free for 12 Month Tenancies & No Admin Fees Except Referencing **
Truly stunning and recently redecorated lower ground floor garden flat with its own separate entrance, perfectly arranged over 1071 sq ft and set within a beautiful period building in the popular Lexham Gardens.
This stylish and contemporary apartment comprises of an impressive entrance hallway, a spacious reception room which leads directly onto a large sunny and beautifully manicured garden, a separate fully fitted modern kitchen with hatch.
One large double bedroom with en suite shower room and second large bedroom with dressing area which has views of the garden as well as a separate family bathroom.
Lexham Gardens is located in the heart of Kensington close to local amenities and a short distance from Kensington High street and Earls Court tube.
Pets are accepted at this property at the landlords discretion.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61932860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hogarth Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.