|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (642 days ago)|
- CALLING ALL STUDENTS & PROFESSIONALS READY TO MOVE IN!
- ROOMS FOR RENT
- REFURBISHED HOUSE THROUGHOUT
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED & INCLUDES WiFi
- CLOSE TO SALFORD UNIVERSITY
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS TO MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE!
- CALL TODAY!
**READY TO MOVE IN** This refurbished property offers fantastic ROOMS to rent and welcomes professionals and students! Offering a spacious communal kitchen/diner, lounge and fitted bathroom, furnishings in all rooms and WiFi throughout!!! Bills are included. Superb transport links to SALFORD UNI and MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE, so call today and secure your viewing today! 0161 747 9379!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61936877.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7128280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Residential, Eccles .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.