|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (368 days ago)|
- 2 double bedrooms, single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Large living room
- Kitchen with some appliances
- Enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn
- Garage and off street parking
- Village shops, pubs and railway station. M40 a short drive
A 3 bedroom family house in this popular village just south of Banbury. Kings Sutton has a primary school, local shops and pubs.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P102099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Banbury .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.