|Added on Rightmove:||15 September 2016 (614 days ago)|
- Situated in the lovely village of Sedgefield
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Offered on an unfurnished basis
- Perfect location for access to A1 and A19
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Low maintenance gardens front and back
- GFCH and UPVC double glazing throughout
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- Allocated parking space
** 1/2 price rent for your first month if you move in December! **
Located in the popular village of Sedgefield, a few minutes walk takes you into the centre with all local amenities, including a Co-op, pubs and restaurants.
Entrance lobby leading into the lounge with feature fire place and open plan arch to the dining area which has double glazed French patio doors leading into the rear garden. The kitchen is fully fitted with a modern range of units and includes integrated electric fan-assisted oven and hobs with extractor fan, the kitchen is modern in style with heat resistant worktops.
To the first floor, there are three bedrooms, the master having built-in wardrobes; all the bedrooms are neutrally decorated throughout. The bathroom is fitted with peach three piece suite including a shower over the bath.
Externally, there are gardens to the front and rear, the rear being fence enclosed with lawn, flagged patio & shrub borders. Allocated parking space is available adjacent to the property.
Ideal for commuting to Durham and Teeside, close to both the A1 and the A19 North and South bound.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61942901.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000163183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.