Restaurant to rentKentish Town Road, Kentish Town, London, NW5
£34,000 pa (£2,833 pcm)
- Prmie Kentish Town location.
- Net Internal Area 103 SQ.M (1108.28SQ.FT) approx.
- Rear access for deliveries.
A1 Shop - Lease For SaleDescription:
This shop benefits from a ground floor area of 103 SQ.M (1108.28 SQ.FT) approx.
Located in prime Kentish Town, Zone 2, we are happy to offer this Patisserie which has been totally refurbished inside around 2 years ago.
This shop also has a rear access via Patshull Road for deliveries as well as two preparation areas towards the rear of the shop.
- Within easy access of Camden, Chalk Farm, Highgate and surrounding areas.
- Within easy walking distance to both Kentish Town West overground station and Kentish Town overground and underground station (Northern line).
Local High Street:
Also present on Kentish Town Road are Starbucks, T-Mobile, Sourthern Joes, Nandos, McDonalds, Lloyds, HSBC and Barclays Bank, Lidl, Sainsbury and Tesco along with a large number of other multiple retailers as well as smaller boutique style outlets.
Lease: Assignment of an existing renewable lease with 4 years remaining and 5 yearly rent reviews.
Rent: £34,000 PAX
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-61954979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM150129_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.