|Added on Rightmove:||16 September 2016 (583 days ago)|
- Four double bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en-suite and downstairs WC
- Modern three story town house
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Walking distance to Uni's
- Close to MRI
- Family or couples only
- On-street parking available
- Fully furnished
- uPVC double glazed windows
Located within the regenerated Grove Village area this modern town house is offered for rent fully furnished. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to the universities, Manchester Royal Infirmary and Oxford Road as well as public transport links, local shops and supermarkets.
To the ground floor is a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen area with patio doors which lead to the rear garden and a separate lounge area. There is also a separate WC and wash basin on this floor.
To the first floor there is a storage cupboard and two of the double bedrooms which are carpeted and have double beds, wardrobes and chest of draws.
To the second floor are a further two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and also the main bathroom with over head shower, wash basin and WC.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and has ample on street parking.
Council Tax Band for this property is C.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61962116.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-3057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.