|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 September 2016 (614 days ago)|
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Executive Apartment
- Wooden flooring in living room/hallway
- Family bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Secure underground parking
- Prestigious Lexington Apartment
- Communal gardens
- Two bathrooms
Kings Lettings is pleased to present to the market this beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom unfurnished stunning apartment in Islington. The property is situated on the 2nd floor of this lovely residential building. The property comprises of; a lovely living room, modern fitted kitchen, a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and spacious en-suite shower room, a further good size double bedroom, family bathroom with shower attachment and hallway. The property benefits from wooden flooring to the living room and hallway and carpets in the bedrooms. There is secure allocated underground parking available. The residents also benefit from 24 hour porters and beautiful landscape communal gardens to the front of the building. Available from beginning of June.
For immediate viewings please contact Kings 020 8600 0680
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61970327.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26512209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.