|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (485 days ago)|
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Wooden Floors Throughout
- Two Private Balconies
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating C
- Triple Glazed Throughout
- Perfect For a Small Family
- Integrated Appliances in Kitchen
- Intercom System
- Lots of Storage
Well presented three double bedroom apartment measuring 850 square foot situated conveniently in the heart of Chiswick perfect for a small family.
The accommodation comprises:-
- entrance hall with storage cupboards, from which all other rooms are accessed;
- wonderfully spacious reception room with wooden floors and balcony,
- master bedroom with built-in wardrobes,
- two further double bedrooms both with built in storage and free standing additional wardrobe space;
- modern, fully integrated kitchen with second balcony;
- contemporary family bathroom.
Garth Court is positioned just off Barrowgate Road, just South of the main stretch of Chiswick High Road. The shops, restaurants and bars in the heart of Chiswick are within very easy strolling distance. In terms of public transport, the apartment is approximately equidistant from both Turnham Green and Chiswick Park tube stations, both on the District Line. Access to the A4 for routes West out of London is close by, and those who can benefit from the National Rail network will find Chiswick Rail Station a comfortable walk, and this will see you in Clapham Junction in 14 minutes and Waterloo in under 30 minutes.
Local transport links include Chiswick rail station (Clapham Junction in 14 minutes, Waterloo in 30 minutes), the E3 bus route for central Chiswick and District Line (Turnham Green tube station) and 190 bus to Hammersmith, all offering reliable services into and out of central London. For the motorist, the property further benefits from easy access to the A4/M4 for Heathrow and the City.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-61971284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1055J1513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Chiswick- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.