|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (66 days ago)|
- Very Large Lounge
- Double Bedroom & Study Space
- Fantastic Location on Rusthall Ave
- Neutrally Decorated
- Top Floor
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
At approximately 55sqm/550sqft, this property represents a lot of accommodation, in a great location, in good decorative order, and at great value. It offers modern kitchen and bathroom, very large lounge, generous double bedroom, additional study space/storage space, all located less than five minutes walk to Turnham Green tube station.
At approximately 55sqm/550sqft, this property represents a lot of accommodation, in a great location, in good decorative order, and at great value.
In particular, it offers modern kitchen and bathroom, very large lounge, generous double bedroom, additional study space/storage space, all located less than five minutes walk to Turnham Green tube station.
The accommodation comprises:-
Entering through the main entrance of a well maintained semi-detached proeprty, you rise to the first floor where the apartment entrance leads to a second internal staircase, leading up to the second / top floor;
From the landing, all other rooms are accessed;
Modern white gloss kitchen with gas hob, integrated full size fridge freezer, and washing machine;
Modern bathroom with white bathroom suite, shower over bath and window for natural ventilation;
Very large lounge with large window flooring the room with natural light;
Very large bedroom with room for triple wardrobe, and door opening out to small balcony;
Additional small room to be used as study, or very large storage or closet space.
The property is neutrally decorated throughout, freshly painted where required, with modern kitchen and bathroom.
Rusthall Avenue is a popular and attractive Chiswick address, the properties on Rusthall Avenue almost always being impressive and elegant properties in excellent condition. Turnham Green Terrace and Chiswick High Road are both within comfortable walking distance, where the variety of shops, bars and restaurants is impressive. Turnham Green tube station is on the District Line zone 2/3 border, and Chiswick Park tube station is also close by.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62006522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2736E4808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Bedford Park Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.