|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 September 2016 (610 days ago)|
- Two bedrooms
- Executive Apartment
- Available Furnished / Unfurnished
- No Agency fees on this flat
- Located in the Heart of Chelsea
- Newly decorated
- 24 hour Emergency helpline
- Walking distance to South Kensington
****NO AGENCY FEES ON THIS FLAT ****
Kings Lettings are pleased to present this stunning large, two double bedroom (759 sq ft) apartment set in this private ported building with lift on the 3rd floor. This apartment is located in the heart of Chelsea, walking distance to South Kensington & Kings Road.
The dual aspect reception/dining room is light, bright and airy with a fully equipped open plan kitchen, with two good sized bedrooms and large bathroom with separate WC, this is the perfect flat for young professional or family looking for a central London apartment.
Further benefits include a dedicated on-site or building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. They is also a dedicated team of maintenance experts and that provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
For immediate viewings contact Kings on 020 8600 0680
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62006735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26514729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.