|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 November 2016 (335 days ago)|
- Detached bungalow with mature gardens
- Double garage & parking for several cars
- Mature gardens to front and rear
- Family conservatory overlooking garden
- New carpets throughout & new kitchen
- Quiet residential cul-de-sac location
- Available to view now
A delighful detached bungalow located in a quiet cul-de-sac near Barmston lake, a new kitchen has recently been installed along with new carepts and decor throughout. Excellent access to all major routes and public transport is only a few moments walk.
To the front aspect of the property there is a large driveway with parking for several cars and automatic door with access to garage. A small lawn area and mature shrubs but easily maintainable.
Entrance directly into the hallway with access to all rooms. The lounge is situated to the front of the property and has a large bow window which allows an abdundance of natural light to flood the room, a gas fire and surround creates a great focal point for this room.
A new kitchen has recently been installed with cream shaker style units and contrasting work surfaces, new floor tiles and new upvc french doors which lead into the conservatory. The conservatory overlooks the rear garden and patio area and is great for an afternoon coffee!
There are three double bedrooms with ample room for wardrobes, bedside cabinets and drawers. One of the bedrooms may also be used as a further reception room or study if needed.
A traditional bathroom with suite and seperate shower cubicle, seperate wc.
There is plenty of storage throughout this bungalow with large cupboards.
Available now to view.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000377726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.