|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (565 days ago)|
- 1 double, 1 single, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with real wood floor and open fire
- Kitchen with exposed beams
- Front garden with seating area, outside storage shed
- Parking on street, walking distance to local amenities
- Highly sought after location, easy access to M40
A period character cottage refurbished to a high standard whilst retaining many character features including a working fire. Located in this highly sought after historic village with good commuters links to Oxford and M40. On-street parking with shops and restaurants near by.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P103648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Abingdon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.