|Added on Rightmove:||12 April 2017 (221 days ago)|
- Morton room, top floor
- Your rent covers all bills including internet
- Free internet
- Highest standards of finish & quality
- 2 MONTH TENANCY AVALIBLE
- 5 minute walk from rail station CH45
- 5 minute walk from shops
- Historic beach front & wonderful coast line
- Up and coming area CH45
- Victoria Park Nearby
Citylets are amazed to offer the finest of house shares in the excellent sought after location in New Brighton.
These rooms are decorated to a high standard and quality finish.
Each beautiful bedroom has its own unique name, taken from different places in the Wirral.
The great thing about being so close to the train station is in the easy access to the city being just ten minutes. The accommodation presents new opportunities to enjoy working and playing in the city but also being able to within ten minutes enjoy a contrasting experience.
These rooms communally shared will be very popular and viewing is highly recommended. The property is currently being decorated and furnished but remains available for viewing. Communal arrears cleaned fortnightly . Also preferential rates for pensioners and widowers, with a minimum of 2 month tenancy welcome. Please call 01519280382 today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citylets, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.