Office to rentUPPERS FLOORS WITHIN THE CLOCK TOWER BUILDING, MARKET SQUARE, LYTHAM, FY8
£35,000 pa (£2,917 pcm)
2,100 sq. ft.
- 2,100 sq ft (195 sq m)
- FIRST & SECOND FLOOR BUSINESS PREMISES
- LYTHAM TOWN CENTRE ENJOYING A WEALTH OF PASSING PEDESTRIAN & VEHICLE TRADE
- OPEN PLAN SPACE. NIA: 195 SQ M / 2100 SQ FT
- MAY SUIT ALTERNATIVE USES - STPP
- DATE OF AVAILABILTY TO BE CONFIRMED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this business accommodation to let.
The business / office premises occupies the upper floors in the prestigious and well known Clock Tower building. The Clock Tower building occupies a prime position within Market Square, in the centre of Lytham. The building's other occupiers include Barrique (Wine shop, Bar and Deli), Lloyds Bank and Boutique 25 (Ladies fashion wear).
The landscaped grounds and gardens adjacent to the building provide public seating and provide a popular location for lunch time breaks and outside meetings.
The premises is presently being developed by the Landlord to provide:
- Predominantly open plan first floor work space
- Single and separate offices
- Ground floor entrance foyer
- To provide modern and desirable business/office space
- To suit a wide array of uses - STPP
Internal viewings will be available in due course. Initially all interested parties are to register their contact details with our office on 01253 316 919 or email: email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62037512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.