|Added on Rightmove:||20 September 2016 (612 days ago)|
- Coming Soon
- Property is being refurbished
- 2 double and 1 single size bedrooms
- New Wooden Flooring
- Enclosed garden
- Parking for 2 cars
- Good access for Ring Roads and BMW
- Good bus routes for Oxford
This well presented mid terrace house is currently having a complete refurbishment throughout and will be available the end of November. the property is situated in this great location off Holloway which offers excellent access for Oxford Ring Roads and BMW and a short walk to St Francis Primary School. The property also has a local convenience store nearby and good bus routes for Oxford City Centre.
Upon entering the property you will find hallway leading to lounge/diner with door leading to kitchen which is to have a new kitchen fitted and has a door leading to rear garden, small utility room off kitchen with access to the front.
To the upstairs you will find two double bedrooms and single bedroom, bathroom which will be newly fitted with bath with shower attachment.
The property has gas central heating and has enclosed rear garden and parking for two cars. New double glazing is to be fitted.
The property is currently unfurnished but could be offered furnished by negotiation and is available the end of November.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000276734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.