|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2017 (35 days ago)|
- Fantastic four bedroom detached house
- Expansive living space with an open reception/dining room
- Large modern kitchen with space to dine
- Four generous double bedrooms
- Lovely private rear garden
- Good condition throughout
- Garage and off-street parking
- Moments from the amenities of Kingston
LONG LET. Boasting plenty of living entertaining space, this outstanding four bedroom detached house benefits from a large modern kitchen, four generous bedrooms and a lovely private rear garden.
Ullswater is a quiet residential road located moments from the open green space of Richmond Park. The A3 is close by for a motorists commute in to London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1042684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.