2 bedroom flat to rentSteel's Place, Edinburgh, EH10
|Added on Rightmove:||28 September 2017 (57 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 289385
Property Reference: 289385.
Clean, spacious and quiet, homely residence. A lovely home within a substantial 3rd floor period property. A refreshing, modern, interior. Large entrance hallway, south facing sitting-room, modern fitted kitchen, 2 generously sized double bedrooms, study, bathroom. Rooms enhanced with pleasant, neutral colours and co-ordinating wall-coverings. Quality furnishings and well equipped. A cosy, warm residence which is well insulated and fully double-glazed. EPC Band D. Walled rear garden.
A desirable area, quiet cul-de-sac location, tucked away, in the very heart of Morningside where quaint little delicatessens and charming boutiques adorn the community, everything that is required to hand. In easy reach of the City Centre with lots of local buses and great road connections. A lovely spacious property in ready to move into condition. Floor area is: 72 m2
- Secure door entry system.
- Large hallway with roomy walk-in storage cupboard.
- 2 spacious, double bedrooms, wardrobe and drawer storage.
- Dressing room / study with wardrobe,desk, light and power.
- Fitted kitchen / sitting-room each with feature lighting.
- Kitchen pantry, fully fitted wall / base cabinets providing lots of additional storage
- Bathroom, tiled and fitted with white bath, shower, wash hand basin and WC.
- Two Edinburgh press cupboards in the lounge and bedroom.
- Fully furnished throughout
- Virgin media connection.
- All rooms fully double glazed
- Resident south facing garden
- On street permit parking.
Morningside is one of Edinburgh’s most sought after residential areas within easy reach of the city centre. On a quiet cul-de sac just off Morningside Road, within easy walking distance of a wealth of local amenities where a variety of shops can be found including Waitrose, M&S Simply Food , Sainsbury's, a selection of bars and restaurants. Recreational facilities include theatres, library, cinema, delightful walks through the Hermitage of Braid. A regular bus service provides swift access to the City Centre and surrounding areas. Good road connections with the City by-pass close by.
Minimum 6 months lease. No pets. Non-Smokers Only.
Council Tax band C
Private registered landlord,
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,100.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 289385
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62050258.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 28938528092017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.