|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (522 days ago)|
- ** JUDKIN COURT - CENTURY WHARF **
- Furnished To A Good Standard
- Water Rates Included
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Leisure Facilities On Site
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance To The City Centre
- Close To The Bars And Restaurants Of Mermaid Quay
- Available NOW!
** CENTURY WHARF ** Don't miss out on this larger than average two double bedroom furnished apartment in the exclusive Century Wharf development. Offered with full access to the excellent leisure facilities, inclusive water rates, allocated and visitor parking and situated in a secure gated development with 24 hour concierge, within close proximity of the City Centre, Cardiff Bay and all main road and transport links. Accessed via intercom entry, the property comprises of entrance hallway leading off to a spacious lounge with juliet balcony, two double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes, modern master bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and fully fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. Available NOW! Call Taylors to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62054849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000063508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.