|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2017 (205 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM FLAT
- LARGE, BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- OFFERED AT A HIGH STANDARD
- CLOSE TO PLAISTOW STATION
- MANY LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Hunters are proud to present this beautiful and well kept two bedroom flat in Plaistow, E13. Offered to a high standard, you will benefit from two spacious bedrooms, a large, bright and airy reception room, fitted kitchen and modern family shower room.
Well located, you will be approximately 0.4 miles from Plaistow Station, offering the District Line. Further benefit from many local shops, restaurants and amenities.
Available immediately, we highly recommend to book your accompanied viewing as soon as possible, truly appreciate the condition and size this property has to offer. Call us NOW!
This property is subject to a Landlord License issued by Newham Council. For this reason, a maximum occupancy applies on this property as per the licence.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62061034.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99223956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.