|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 October 2016 (611 days ago)|
- Gross internal floor area 764 sq.ft (71 sq.m)
- Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, 2 Balconies, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Communal Gardens and Allocated Parking Space in a Secure Compound
- Available now - Unfurnished
A two bedroom apartment in a popular south Cambridge location offering convenient access to Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical Campus.
Tamara House is located in south Cambridge on the corner of Queen Edith's Way and Fendon Road, backing onto Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus. Local amenities include a small supermarket, pharmacy, dentist and the Queen Edith Community Primary School, which was rated 'Good' in its last Ofsted report. Cambridge offers a range of high performing schools and sixth form colleges, such as the Leys, Perse, Parkside Community College and Hills Road Sixth Form College.
The guided bus lane is just a short distance away and provides access to the train station by foot or cycle. The green park and ride bus provides a regular service between Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge Train Station and the City Centre.
The M11 is located 2 miles south, providing access to the A14 and A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
The Cambridge train station provides frequent connections to London's King's Cross in about 52 minutes (67 minutes to London's Liverpool Street) and Stansted Airport in 30 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62064734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAL160133_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.