|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2016 (636 days ago)|
- Entire Ground Floor
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom
- Two Receptions (one being dining room)
- Separate Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room with Adjoining Cloakroom
- Private Entrance to Spacious Hallway
- Direct Access to Garden
- Off Street Parking Front & Back
- Unfurnished (option to discuss some furniture)
Occupying the entire ground floor of this well presented period house, this beautiful two bedroom apartment has its own private entrance and is available immediately.
The property has a spacious receiving hallway, a large 19.8ft reception room, a second reception / dining room, a master bedroom with bay windows and a newly fitted en suite bathroom with twin sinks and storage below, a second double bedroom with built in storage, guest shower wet-room with underfloor heating, a separate fitted kitchen and a fully equipped utility room.
Further benefits include a cloakroom, direct access to the well maintained communal gardens and parking to the front and rear of the property. Offered to the market unfurnished.
Elm Grove Road is ideally located for access to Ealing Common (District and Piccadilly lines) and South Ealing (Piccadilly line) tube stations, as well as Ealing Broadway’s tube station (Central and District lines, mainline and future Crossrail), shopping centre, restaurants and bars. The charming open spaces of Ealing Common are located approximately 0.3 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62072996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26522565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Helliwell & Co, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.