|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2016 (608 days ago)|
- 3 Bedroom House
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Walking Distance To Train Station
- Large Rear Garden
- Spacious Living Accomodation
- Seperate Dining Room
- Available October
WILLIAM H BROWN are delighted to offer this spacious 3 Bedroomed character house close to the town centre and all major routes. Properties in this location go very quick!! Pease call for viewings 01376 344865
WILLIAM H BROWN are delighted to offer this 3 bedroomed property, also consisting of 2 reception rooms, modern kitchen and large garden with storage. Close to town centre and all major routes, this property will not be available for long. Please call for immediate viewing.
Entrance Hall: 11'5 x 3'5
Smooth painted walls, one radiator, doors leading to both dining room and living room. Carpeted.
Living Room: 11'0 x 11'0
Patterned walls, double glazed bay window overlooking front garden, floral patterned curtains, one radiator, electric sockets, TV point, Gas fire. Carpeted.
Dining Room: 12'0 x 12'0
Patterned walls, double glazed window overlooking patio, floral patterned curtains. Door leading to kitchen, electric sockets, TV point, one radiator. Carpeted.
Kitchen: 13'5 x 7'9
Eye level and base level wooden units, intergrated oven and hob. Space for washing machine, dryer, fridge and freezer. Part tiled smooth painted walls, double glazed window over looking patio. Tile effect vinyl flooring.
Landing: 11'9 x 2'9
Smooth painted walls, access to loft and airing cupboard. Carpeted.
Bedroom 1: 14'9 x 11'0
Patterned wall paper, large double glazed window overlooking front garden, blue curtains, 2 radiator. Tv point and three electrical sockets. Carpeted.
Bedroom 2: 9'2 x 10'8
Paterned walls, double glazed window overlooking patioand built in wardrobes. One radiator, electric sockets. Carpeted.
Bedroom 3: 9'1 x 8'0
Patterned walls, double glazed window overlooking patio and door leading to bathroom. One radiator and electric sockets. Carpeted.
Bathroom: 8'0 x 4'0
Smooth painted and part tiled walls, bath with shower attachement, shower curtain, chrome fixtures and fittings and towel rail. Double glazed frosted window, one radiator and tile effect vinyl flooring.
Shrubs and maily laid to lawn with sheds and storage.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62073665.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2066B3508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Braintree Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.