|Added on Rightmove:||22 September 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Reception room with bay window and fireplace
- Eat-in kitchen with garden access
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
SHORT LET. Occupying the ground floor of this attractive period conversion and providing a private garden, this two bedroom ground floor flat has original wood flooring and a convenient location.
Tooting National Rail Station and Tooting Broadway Underground Station are both minutes away, as are the amenities along London Road and Mitcham Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.