|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (522 days ago)|
- Available now for December
- Stunning 3 double bedroom flat
- Private Roof Terrace
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Separate Kitchen
- Modern Thoughout
- Close Proximity to tube, Rail & Buses
Available now for December
Abode is proud to present this very attractive top floor split level 3 double bedroom flat. Situated on the top 2nd & 3rd floors of this period building the flat benefits from; modern interior, high decorative order, separate kitchen, large roof terrace and three good sized double bedrooms. EARLY Viewings Advised.
Situated between Clapham North and Stockwell stations this pleasant residential location provides daily commuters with multiple transport options, Northern and Victoria Lines, Rail and great bus links.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 108599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red & Pepper, Clapham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.