|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (397 days ago)|
- One bedroom flat
- Iconic Grade II listed building
- Plentiful amenities moments away
- Seconds from Russell Square Underground Station
- Under 10 minutes to Euston and Kings Cross Stations
- Close to WC1's major universities
- Available end of October 2016
A bright and homely one double bedroom apartment available for long let, on the ground floor of Bloomsbury's iconic Brunswick Centre, WC1.
Sharing a secure entrance with only two other apartments, this cosy property offers a small hallway with storage closet opposite the shower room, finished with a modern white suite.
The open plan reception room has laminate wood flooring, modern white kitchen recessed to the rear and large west facing windows, overlooking Marchmont Street at the front of the building. There is a double bedroom adjacent to this, with built-in wardrobes.
The Brunswick Centre was built in the 1960's and was subject to a large scale refurbishment project in 2006 which has seen a wealth of shops and restaurants open in the building. The local amenities are plentiful as are the transport links; Russell Square Station is literally visible from the flat whilst Euston and Kings Cross are seconds away, along with a host of accessible local bus routes. The historic campuses of UCL, LSE, SOAS and Central St Martins are also all within reach.
The apartment is available from 31st October 2016 and would suit single or couple alike.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference FML00081C. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Bloomsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.