|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 April 2017 (255 days ago)|
- Beautifully built countryside home
- In the heart of the South Downs National Park
- Under floor heating - bespoke finish and design
- South facing garden - private gated driveway
- Ensuite bathrooms to two of the bedrooms
A beautifully built, 5 bedrooms/1 reception or 3 bedrooms/3 reception countryside home, in the heart of the South Downs National Park. This property has been built to the highest specification; offering comfortable and modern accommodation, with traditional style and taste, surrounded by a wealth of natural beauty. This bespoke home is deceptively spacious and its custom-built design allows the property to be lifted with plentiful natural light.
The property comprises of a stunning and expansive open plan living space featuring a light airy lounge, dining area and large modern kitchen, perfect for modern family life. Downstairs, there are three double bedrooms/ including the master suite, with double fitted wardrobes, en-suite bathroom and direct access to the south facing patio and garden, there is a modern family bathroom and useful storage. Upstairs features a large bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes and another en-suite bathroom, there is an exceptionally large fifth bedroom which could easily be used for a playroom or second lounge
Separate storage shed, private driveway parking. Underfloor heating, stunning views. The village offers a lovely Public House and excellent convenience store and only 20 minutes from Winchester.
Furnished or unfurnished - No pets.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101632000967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penyards Property Management, Winchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.