Shop to rentSt Johns Street, Bedford, Bedfordshire
530 sq. ft.
- 530 sq ft (49 sq m)
- Use class orders: D1 Non-Residential Institutions
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this single storey building until recently occupied by Medivet The Vetinary Partnership now vacant comprising the following.
- Reception Room 250 sq ft approx
- Consulting Room (1) 190 sq ft approx
- Consulting Room (2) 90 sq ft approx
- Total Floor Area 530 sq ft approx
- Plus storage cupboard and WC
- The premises are situated occupying a prominent main road position very visible just off the roundabout as you enter the town of Kempston near Bedford within walking distance to a small number of mult
- Also benefits from having separate disabled access from the front.
- The nearest station is Bedford Station with various bus routes close by and access to the M1 motorway within about 10 miles approx driving distance.
- Lease 15 years full repairing and insuring commencing 1 March 2011 (just under 10 years approx remaining).
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this single storey building until recently occupied by Medivet The Vetinary Partnership now vacant comprising the following.
Reception Room 250 sq ft approx
Consulting Room (1) 190 sq ft approx
Consulting Room (2) 90 sq ft approx
Total Floor Area 530 sq ft approx
Plus storage cupboard and WC
The premises are situated occupying a prominent main road position very visible just off the roundabout as you enter the town of Kempston near Bedford within walking distance to a small number of multiple and local traders to include The Co-operative and Lidl with Sainsburys and Morrisons Superstore nearby.
Also benefits from having separate disabled access from the front.
The nearest station is Bedford Station with various bus routes close by and access to the M1 motorway within about 10 miles approx driving distance.
Lease 15 years full repairing and insuring commencing 1 March 2011 (just under 10 years approx remaining) with rent reviews at the 3rd, 6th and 9th years. Also break clause at the 5th year not taken up and the 10th years subject to at least 6 months notice in writing.
Rent £8,750 per annum exclusive plus VAT.
Use under the terms of the lease is for 'use of the premises as a Vetinary Surgery or any other use falling within Class D1 of the schedule to the Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987'.
Business rates with a rateable value of £6,800. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries as to the amount payable and whether subject to the small business benefit relief system and this to the local rating authority at Bedford Borough Council.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62092082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26524531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.